Newsclip®: [Health] First US penis transplant performed on 64-year-old cancer patient | TODAYonline

"WASHINGTON — A 64-year-old man who lost most of his penis to cancer is recovering well after undergoing the United States’ first penis transplant operation, doctors said on Monday (May 16). The 15-hour surgery took place earlier this month at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, and is the third such operation known in the world. “The patient, Thomas Manning, 64, of Halifax, Massachusetts, continues to recover well, with blood flow established to the donor organ and no signs of bleeding, rejection or infection,” the hospital said in a statement.", www.todayonline.com


0 comments | 1 clip

advertisement

 

Last clipped by


Hey! Thanks for checking out Newsclip®!

Click on this Trending Newsclip® Stack to read other top media reports on this topic.

Be sure to clip to your personal newspaper, like, comment and share!

Newsclip® is the leader of Social News Discovery®.
Feedback



Welcome to the Newsclip® beta release!

Please enjoy the site during our beta phase and provide us with feedback on suggestions and issue details. Please remember that we are still in beta and there will be issues and site changes during this time.

Newsclip® the leading Online Social Newspaper, find trending articles through Social News Discovery®!

Invite Friends to Newsclip®

Invite your Facebook friends to follow you!

You can reopen the "Getting Started Tutorial" dialog from within the About menu in the top right corner.