Find trending articles through Social News Discovery®! Providing a collaboration of news through social media technologies.
Follow your friends and create your own Online Social Newspaper! Invite your friends to follow you from Facebook. Filter the news articles you see by section, clipper, or mood. Rate each article and comment on all news clips!
Receive site and email notifications about comments and news clips that you are collaborating on!
Get the latest news on the Everyone page, the viral and trending news clips will always be at the top! See the trending news and articles!
"The NFL made a lucky roll of the dice two-plus years ago when it staged an outdoor Super Bowl in New Jersey in early February. With the league apparently getting ready to cozy up to Las Vegas, the league may be ready to gamble once again with the crown jewel event of the year.", profootballtalk.nbcsports.com
"It is funny how certain teams assume certain years, right? If you say the year “1970” to a room crowded with New York sports fans, and ask them the first thing that pops into their minds, 99.9 percent of them will say “Knicks!” leaving the other 0.1 percent to explain (fruitlessly) why they would have picked anyone else. Say “1969?” That belongs, exclusively, to the Mets, even though on the 12th day of that year the Jets won the Super Bowl. 1994 is an exception, because the Rangers and the Knicks both carried us into June, and even though by rights ’94 should belong exclusively to the Rangers, who actually won a championship, there just happen to be more basketball fans than hockey fans in New York, so the Knicks still retain co-ownership. 1956 is close: the Giants pummeling the Bears for the NFL title two months after Don Larsen’s perfect game helped the Yankees beat the Dodgers in the last Subway Series for 44 years. Which", nypost.com
Please enjoy the site during our beta phase and provide us with feedback on suggestions and issue details. Please remember that we are still in beta and there will be issues and site changes during this time.
Newsclip® the leading Online Social Newspaper, find trending articles through Social News Discovery®!
You can reopen the "Getting Started Tutorial" dialog from within the About menu in the top right corner.