Find trending articles through Social News Discovery®! Providing a collaboration of news through social media technologies.
Follow your friends and create your own Online Social Newspaper! Invite your friends to follow you from Facebook. Filter the news articles you see by section, clipper, or mood. Rate each article and comment on all news clips!
Receive site and email notifications about comments and news clips that you are collaborating on!
Get the latest news on the Everyone page, the viral and trending news clips will always be at the top! See the trending news and articles!
"There will be no exit poll, because the broadcasters could not be confident of getting an accurate enough result, with no recent referendum with which to compare today’s vote. But there will be a YouGov poll published when the polls close at 10pm. This will be a survey of YouGov’s online panel, asking them how they have voted. A similar “on the day” YouGov poll for the Scottish referendum two years ago put the No vote at 54 per cent, one point out from the final result, 55 per cent. ", www.independent.co.uk
"THE BUSINESS TIMES Stocks - [SYDNEY] Asian stocks headed for the steepest slump in five years as Britain's vote to leave the European Union stunned investors, raising concern that a divided Europe will further damage global growth.. Read more at The Business Times.", www.businesstimes.com.sg
"PETALING JAYA: Asian financial markets had a relatively muted trading day as Brits voted on the future of their country’s membership in the 28-member European Union (EU). Asian equity markets were mostly higher, while European markets opened stronger.", www.thestar.com.my
"Read more about Sterling tumbles, bonds surge as early Brexit results put Leave ahead on Business Standard. SYDNEY (Reuters) - Sterling and stocks sank while safe-haven bonds jumped in wild Asian trade on Friday as early results from the UK's vote on European Union membership showed the 'Leave' camp holding the lead, sparking a wave of selling across risk", www.business-standard.com
"TOKYO (REUTERS) - Global share markets shed early gains and sterling tumbled in Asia on Friday as early results from the UK’s vote on European Union membership proved unnervingly close, sparking a wave of profit-taking across risk assets. . Read more at straitstimes.com.", www.straitstimes.com
"Read more about Global stocks, sterling surge as Brexit momentum weakens in polls on Business Standard. NEW YORK (Reuters) - Global stock indexes jumped on Monday and sterling posted its strongest gain since 2008 after polls showed support for Britain staying in the EU strengthened before Thursday's referendum.", www.business-standard.com
"NEW YORK - Global markets traded cautiously on Wednesday, a day before the United Kingdom votes on whether to stay in the EU, with Wall Street stocks easing lower and sterling inching up. Oil fell back below $50 per barrel and the yen was down against the dollar, with the latest polls showing a slight tilt toward leaving the European Union when Britons go to the polls on Thursday.", www.todayonline.com
"The odds have shortened on the UK voting to remain in the European Union on Thursday, as one bookie suggested a Remain victory was now 80 per cent certain. The Remain campaign has been given a 77 per cent chance of winning by betting exchange firm Betfair, with odds of 2/7 at the time of writing. A vote to leave is currently at 100/30, or a 23 per cent chance.", www.independent.co.uk
"A new phone poll suggests the Remain campaign still has the narrowest of leads over Leave with fewer than two days to go until polls open in the EU referendum. There was just a one-point lead for Remain in one of the last polls before the vote, conducted by Survation for the IG Group. With Remain on 45 per cent (no change) and Leave on 44 per cent ( 2), it sees the gap between the two sides narrow even further compared to a poll by the same company for the Mail on Sunday.", www.independent.co.uk
Please enjoy the site during our beta phase and provide us with feedback on suggestions and issue details. Please remember that we are still in beta and there will be issues and site changes during this time.
Newsclip® the leading Online Social Newspaper, find trending articles through Social News Discovery®!
You can reopen the "Getting Started Tutorial" dialog from within the About menu in the top right corner.